You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Xero.
Create a Xero account.
- Go to the apps page in the Xero developer portal.
- Click on the New app button and fill in any necessary information.
- Copy the 'OAuth Callback URL' provided in the Xero OAuth API credentials in Doc² and paste it in the OAuth 2.0 redirect URI field in the Xero app creation page.
- Click on the Create app button.
- Click on Generate a secret and use the 'Client id' and the 'Client secret' with your Xero OAuth API credentials in Workflow².
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Xero account to Workflow².
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.