You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with UptimeRobot. - UptimeRobot
Create an UptimeRobot account.
Using API Key#
- Open your UptimeRobot dashboard.
- Click on My Settings in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the API Settings at the bottom.
- Click on Create the main API key under the Main API Key section.
- Click on Create the main API key button.
- Copy the displayed API key.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'UptimeRobot API' credentials in Workflow².
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'UptimeRobot API' credentials in Workflow².
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.