You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Pushbullet. - Pushbullet
Create a Pushbullet account.
- Access the create client page.
- Enter an app name in the name field.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in Doc² and paste it in the redirect_uri field.
- Click on the Add A New OAuth Client button.
- Use the provided client_id and client_secret with your Pushbullet OAuth2 API credentials in Workflow².
- Click the Connect my account button to connect to Pushbullet and save your credentials in Workflow².
Pushbullet OAuth Test Link
Pushbullet does offer a test link during the client creation process described above. This link is not compatible with Workflow². In order to verify the authentication works, simply use the Connect my account button in Workflow².