You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with PostHog. - PostHog
Create a PostHog account or host PostHog on your server.
Using API Key#
- Open your PostHog dashboard.
- Click on Project on the left sidebar.
- Click on the Safety & Privacy tab.
- Scroll down to the Project API Key section and copy the displayed API key.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'PostHog API' credentials in Workflow².
- If you're hosting PostHog on your own server, update the URL of your PostHog instance in the URL field.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'PostHog API' credentials in Workflow².
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.