You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Line. - Line
Create a Line account.
- Access the LINE Notify page.
- Click on your name on the top right corner and select 'Manage registered services' from the dropdown list.
- Click on the Add service button.
- Enter all the necessary information.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in Doc² and paste it in the Callback URL field.
- Click on the Agree and continue button.
- Click on the Add button.
- Check your inbox for the verification email.
- Click on the link under the LINE Notify Registration URL in your email.
- On the LINE Notify page, click on the My services button.
- Click on the new service you created.
- Use the provided Client ID and Client Secret with your Line Notify OAuth2 API credentials in Workflow².
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Line account to Workflow².
- Click the Save button to save your credentials in Workflow².