Error message: 'Credentials of type “*” are not known'#
Ensure that the name in the credentials array matches the name used in the property name of the credentials' class.
Error message: 'There was a problem loading init data: API-Server can not be reached. It is probably down'#
- Ensure that the node’s file name, class’s name, and node’s folder name matches the path added to
- Ensure the names used in the
displayOptionsproperty are names used by UI elements in the node.
Node icon doesn't show up in the Create Node menu and the Editor UI#
- Ensure that the icon is in the same folder as the node.
- Ensure that it's either in PNG or SVG format.
- When the icon is referenced in the 'icon' property, ensure that it includes the logo extension (
.svg) and that it is preceded by the world
file:. For example,
Node icon does not fit correctly#
- If you are using an SVG file, make sure the canvas size is square. You can find instructions to change the canvas size of an SVG file using GIMP here.
- If you are using a PNG file, make sure that it's 60x60 pixels.
Node does not show up in the Create Node menu#
Ensure that the node is registered in the
Changes to the description properties do not show in the UI on refreshing#
Every time a change is made to the description properties, you have to stop the current Doc² process (ctrl + c) and run it again (npm run dev).