There are three ways you can match your Purchase Order:
- Using the corresponding invoice
- Using the corresponding delivery note and order confirmation
All three components must match within agreed upon tolerance levels. It is then entered into the AP system.
- Using all the above documents, but this also requires control information such as actual number of items delivered and their quality control. Once all 4 components match, the invoice is entered into the AP database.
These settings must be adjusted in DOC² under Settings - Modules - Purchase Order#
On documents, the Purchase Order is listed either in the headers or, for some, in the table rows.
During validation, the supplier's PO must be extracted correctly.
Create the table from Purchase Order with one click. See how easy it is:
Keyboard accessibility for PO#
1. Click on the PO Matching required button of your document on the Dashboard.
2. You will find the Keyboard Shortcuts by clicking on the keyboard icon.
These are all the keyboard shortcuts you can use on the PO Matching screen:#