This guide will help you learn the basics of DOC² that will get you up and running with an IPS that will maximize your productivity.
Performing Initial Setup#
First, let's cover how to access and configure your system.
DOC² does not work in Tenant. All customers use the same cluster. Our Kubernetes Cluster is hosted in Frankfurt / Germany.
Here are the two ways to access the system:
- Contact your Polydocs GmbH representative or reach out to email@example.com to register your company.
- Once you have decided to let DOC² make your daily work easier, have already contacted us and have received the onboarding email, you are the first user and therefore the admin of your organization.
Here is your step by step guide to set up
- Go to the App. We recommend bookmarking this URL for future reference.
- Log in with the credentials provided in your onboarding email.
Can't find the onboarding email? Go to login screen, enter your email address and click the
Forgot Password? link.
Step 2: Adding Users#
After logging in, you'll need to add users to your tenant. When you add a user, they'll receive an onboarding email with a username and temporary password.
You can add users from Settings > Users. For help, refer to Adding Users.
Understanding Document Review#
After the initial setup is complete, most of your time in DOC² will be spent reviewing example invoices.
Sending Document to DOC²
- Manuel Upload
- or use our WatchDog for Directories
Reviewing Extracted Results#
If a document is not processed automatically, it is held for manual review. This means you need to edit or approve fields that the system isn't sure about or couldn't find.
To review extracted results:
- On the Dashboard, click the document. You will be taken to the Review screen.
- Check the extracted results. You can recognize fields that have to be edited manually by the red marking at the beginning of the respective field.
- After successful verification and correction, click Confirm & Export.